Thu, Oct 13|
Open House at Girls Inc. of New York City
Girls Inc. of NYC invites you to our NEW office to meet our staff, and learn about our programs and how to get involved. Please register by Thursday, October 6.
Time & Location
Oct 13, 2022, 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
New York, 25 Broadway 12th floor, New York, NY 10004, USA
About The Event
If you weren't able to make the Open House, or would like more information about our programs, here are the flyers we distributed:
- Teen Leadership Circles (TLCs) partnership packet: Now recruiting school partners!
- Training Institutes for Educators: Now accepting applications for our next two training sessions in November.
- Partnership Overview: Learn more about how your school or agency can bring Girls Inc. of NYC to your institution.
Stay in touch!
- Subscribe to our emails: Stay up-to-date on upcoming events, volunteer opportunities, and program stories
- Follow us @girlsincnyc on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and TikTok
Girls Inc. of New York City moved to an expansive, vibrant new office space, where we can realize our plans for educator trainings, collaborative engagements between students and corporate partners, and special events with supporters like you!
Now that we've welcomed students back at school, we want to welcome you to our new office! Our programs in mental health, healthy sexuality, financial literacy, data for social justice, leadership, and college readiness and mentorship are starting up again, and we look forward to sharing with you our initiatives and ways you can get involved. Light refreshments will be served.
Registration required. Please register by Thursday, October 6.
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.